Want to do pod
casts, online trainings, courses, videos, or audio recordings but don’t know what equip ment to get?
Body Language, LLC host Janette Ghedotte and guest expert Robert Mattson of ITM Spe akers have prepared a webinar specially designed for you to:
“Know how to select audio recording equipment
like a PRO in less than 30 minutes without hi ring an expensive A/V guy so you can get ready, set, go!”
make ROOKIE mistakes of buying the wrong equipment for the wrong reasons, enduring poor audio quality, and not kno wing what to do.
You’ll learn about and be able to identify the WHO, WHAT, WHY, and HOWs of audio recording equipment:
* WHAT equipment to bring and
use when you’re FIELD – SITE vs. STUDIO recording
* HOW to set up audio equipment when you’re FIELD – SITE vs. STUDIO recording
* WHAT are the PROS vs. CONS
between CONDENSER vs. DYNAMIC microphones
* HOW to improve poor audio sound quality (e.g., hollow, tinny, room, wind, and plosives)
* WHICH cables to use and WHY
* HOW to handle
multiple speakers using multiple mics
* WHAT does an audio interface do and WHY would you need one
* WHAT equipment is needed to secure CONDENSER vs. DYNAMIC microphones
* WHAT are the functions of: Pop
Filters, Windscreens, Shock Mounts, and so much more!
Click to register
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattsonr/ Continue Reading